Dr. Cain is originally from Canada where she completed her undergraduate work at the University of Manitoba and the University of Winnipeg. She has called St. Louis her home since coming here to attend Logan College of Chiropractic. Since graduating in 1999, Dr. Cain has felt privileged to help many patients through the years. Dr. Cain has always placed a high value on health, fitness, and wellness. She has been a spinning instructor for the last 16 years, and enjoys outdoor cycling. Dr. Cain also enjoys hiking and gardening and being outdoors.
Dr. Cain is a true animal lover and has a special soft spot for her pyredoodle, Finnegan.
What I Believe
- I believe that every person has the ability to drastically alter their current state of health without medications.
- I believe we all have to make the decision to be an active participant in our health care.
- I believe we all have the right to a doctor who has knowledge and compassion in helping us reach our desired goal.
- I believe the human mind and body are the most powerful tools we have been given, and it is up to us to maintain and love them accordingly.
- I believe you get out what you put in. If you feed yourself low quality foods you can't expect high performance.
- I believe we all need to move our bodies often. This helps with maintaining strength, endurance, flexibility, and also, importantly, helps rid the body of toxins.
- I believe we all need to pay closer attention to what kind of foods we eat. Eating food as close to nature made it as possible is always best.
- I believe we all need to drink more water. Plain and simple.
- I believe we all need to work on being kinder- both to ourselves and to others.
- I believe we all need to get more sleep. This needs to be a priority especially if you have any health concerns.
- I believe in the innate healing ability of the body if given the correct foundational nutrients.
- I believe finding the root cause of a disease is more effective than treating the symptoms of the disease.
- I believe in seeking optimal health despite the presence or absence of disease.
- It is my goal to partner with you to help you meet all of your desired health goals.